Memories of the shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for anyone who is looking for a fun rp experiance. Sign up and enter our fabulous world!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Got a Question? Ask it Here

Go down 

Were we able to help you?
Yes :)
Got a Question? Ask it Here I_vote_lcap100%Got a Question? Ask it Here I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No :(
Got a Question? Ask it Here I_vote_lcap0%Got a Question? Ask it Here I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
The Deadmau5
Original Uchiha
Original Uchiha
The Deadmau5

Got a Question? Ask it Here Empty
PostSubject: Got a Question? Ask it Here   Got a Question? Ask it Here EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:57 am

-Welcome to our Forum-

For all of you who are new to RP or have question about certain rules, or just plain need help. You have come to the right place. Here you can post a question and one of our mod or more experienced members will answer them. There is no limit to how much questions you can ask, all that we ask is that you respect the others.

-Q&A Thread Rules-

-MOTS Forum rules apply.
-No Spam
-Please no double posting.
-Gif, jutsu's, and other large inserts should be put in a spoiler tag.
-Please refrain from asking really stupid questions or you will be banned from this thread.
-Try to be as descriptive as possible, it will help insure a better response.
-No flaming other members or start debating an answer. If you have a problem with an answer or don't think it's right you should find evidence to support your statement and PM it to a mod and link the page in this thread where someone provided bad advice and we will deal with it.
-If needing help with a battle you must provide a link to the battle and be sure to state which post you are referring to, and an RP expert will get thing's cleared up.
-Moderators will not hesitate to remove a user if they are found breaking any of the above rules. (Seriously go ahead and try me it's easier for me to delete an annoyance than it it to create a new account.)
(Rules will be updated as needed)

-Useful Links-

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

-Frequently asked question's-
What do I need to do to be able to submit a custom jutsu?

In order to be able to create a custom jutsu you must have had training in that element, or type of combat and can only submit jutsu up to the rank you are currently training.

How many bios am I allowed to have?

You may only have 1 bio right now, but as the community grows we may allow for people to have multiple bios.

When I create my bio do I get any jutsu or techniques?

No. In order to have jutsu you must first train with a sensei in that element or area of fightiing. Keep in mind though not all sensei will train everyone. Some prefer to keep their secrets within their clan. Although we will try to ensure there is always someone available to train someone. (Training is on a first come first served basis. Each sensei may also have different requirements during training.) KG, and custom elements however must be learned by the clan leader or their creator of the specific jutsu.

Back to top Go down

Got a Question? Ask it Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Memories of the shinobi :: General :: Welcome-
Jump to: